Tuesday, February 18, 2014

David Gandy Attends Elle Style Awards 2014

This evening David Gandy, wearing a classic windowpane Marks & Spencer three-piece suit, attended the Elle Style Awards 2014 held at One Embankment. The Elle Style Awards have been dubbed the "Fashion Oscars". This year the Style Awards are closing out London Fashion Week.




                                               
With Jourdan Dunn



   
 The Daily Mail interviewed him on the Red Carpet at the BAFTAs.

What are your tips for red-carpet fashion?
Find a good tailor. With guys, if you buy one good black tie it's not like you're going to wear it every day, so it's worth splashing out on.

Any guys or gals you think are particularly well-dressed today?
I haven't really been paying that much attention, I've got to be honest. I'll share at people inside, I think.

It's been freezing this week. If we could wihisk you off anywhere, when would it be?
I only got back from LA yesterday, which was quice nice, so the weather's a bit of a shock at the moment, but it hasn't been too cold today. But if I could be whisked off, I would actually quite like to go skiing - I haven't been skiing for years - so I'd go colder I suppose.

Source: Getty ImagesAP Images
                                                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment