Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear David
Happy Birthday to You.
From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.
And...since we're not going to match Marylin's iconic version of Happy Birthday in 1962 to John F. Kennedy, nor will there be a video of us singing it to you either. We will leave the karaoke version where it belongs and leave it all up to your imagination on how we sound singing it to you.
Since turning 33 only happens once in your lifetime, for us at DjG it's our second online birthday. We Congratulate the ONE who this site is dedicated to.
Instead of recreating what we would sound like, think of this as your fans singing your praises in their best Marilyn voice:
- Lorena, Melissa & María del Pilar - @DjGDavidGandy
- Congratulations on being named number one British male model and the only one global model
- Congratulations on achieving what no other male model has been able to achieve and doing it in a way where you stay true to yourself.
- Instead of a congratulations I'll use this as a thank you...Thank You for just being you.
- Tnx David for be so Awesome with your fans
- Tnx David for working with Mariano V ( top)
- Tnx David for your sense of style
- Tnx David for be yourself in the Fashion world (that s hard)
- Tnx David for be so smart..
- Tnx David for your blog :)
- Tnx David for the 18 cover of the last year and all the next cover
- Tnx David for your autograph
- Tnx David for be You !!
- Happy b.day david.. best wishes
- Anne from Denmark - @Anne_DK87
- For your impeccable sense of style
- For showing us, through your charities, how to become more involved with things that matter
- For giving us something hot, sexy, handsome, mind-numbingly good-looking to look at!
- A special thanks to mum and dad Gandy, for bringing such a wonderful person into the world
- For appearing so humble and gracious in regards to all your success – you’ve earned it all and more!
- For showing of all your ASSets – we appreciate it!
- For hopefully continuing to model for many more years to come
- For your blog on Vogue – the opportunity to be allowed insight into any part of your life is priceless to your fans
- For your smile that can brighten any day
- And most importantly, for being sooo amazing to us fans – you don’t know how much you replying to our messages and comments mean to us!!
- We would like thank you for constantly sharing with fans
- Congratulations on as fantastic job you do as Ambassador to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Super fantastic model
- Congratulations also on The Blue Steel Charity Fantastic work
- We would love to see you as Gideon Cross/Gabriel Emerson
- Thank you for your amazing naked shoots :)
- You are the only face for D&G
- Congratulations for getting that amazing car. Happy miles
- Thank you for sharing your Fitness techniques with us
- Pin ultimate we want you as the new ‘James Bond’
So, after all the congratulations and thanks we thought, what can we possibly give him as a gift??
… still thinking ...
Light bulb over the head moment!
We remembered how many fictional characters David has been attached to over the years. But as 95% of them being from romance novels, we would have to select a person that fans would agree represents us. … Let’s be honest, that is a Mission: Impossible :D
Therefore, we opted on his fellow countryman, the most famous British secret agent in the world. We've made a video just for you, of all of your best catwalk moments, to the music of the sixth James Bond installment, On her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) by The John Barry Orchestra.
We hope you enjoy this video, David. We wish you all the best in this new year and hopefully we can continue being part of the enigma that is David Gandy.